Software as a Service via cloud-based hosting
As an alternative to the traditional software license approach, Terrington offers a fully managed Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for both Data and Document Management systems providing the following benefits:
• High availability and uptime - users can access their software and data from anywhere around the world, where they have access to the internet, and at any time.
• Maintenance and upgrades - problems can be dealt with promptly by experienced and knowledgeable software engineers.
• Financial benefits - The service is subscription-based so the cost of licences, support and upgrades are covered by quarterly charges rather than an upfront payment, thereby spreading cash flows and freeing up capital.
• Efficiency - In addition to the financial benefits, SaaS deployments also save businesses their most valuable asset, time, as companies can validate and roll out quicker and without the expense of buying new equipment or internal IT resources.
• Security and data integrity - All of your data is held in a central secure datacentre which is backed up to ensure the availability and integrity of that data. Data and documents are delivered using HTTPS protocol for secure communication and we only use approved datacentres that offer the latest in data protection security.
For further details about any of our hosting options please Contact us.